Do you know that sending out multiple photos from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch can be extremely easier? There is not much hassle in transferring photos anymore in fact it is fun to attempt the same. So here, let’s have a quick look on easy to follow steps which will explain you about How to Send Multiple Photos from iPhone and How to Send Multiple Photos from iPad.
- First of all Launch the “Photos App”
- Click on the arrow icon available on the lower left corner.
- Tap to select each photo which you want to send and after clicking you will get to see a red check which will appear in the corner of each picture.
- Click on “Share” and tap “Email” ( 5 Photo limit with email )
- Click on “Send” by filling out an email.
In case if you want to avoid the email option of sending 5 picture limit then go for “Message” option as its alternative. This substitute will use the iMessage protocol but for that you need to set up iMessage on the sending and receiving devices. One advantage which comes with using iMessage option is that it allows you to transfer pictures to a Mac with iMessage. The former iOS devices are not capable of using this feature so you need to have an iOS 5 or later.
Jump to our How-to section for more tips and tricks tutorials.